Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda and Community Organization Reports.
7. Consent Calendar:
a. Issuance of an Ambulance Permit for Rocky Mountain EMS, LLC. (Nicola Sapp - Budget Officer)
b. Issuance of Ambulance Permits for American Medical Response, Inc. (AMR) (Nicola Sapp - Budget Officer)
c. Resolution to recognize revenue and appropriate expenditures in the amount of $5,000 and appropriate $70,700 from the Sheriff's Office Restricted Patrol Fund Balance to the Sheriff's Office Restricted Support Operations 2015 Budget. (Sherri Cassidy - County Controller, Budget Administration/Larry Borland - Administrator, Sheriff's Office)
d. Resolution to recognize revenue in the amount of $450,000 and appropriate expenditures in the amount of $350,000 from the Inmate Processing Fee Restricted Business Unit within the Sheriff's Office 2015 Budget. (Sherri Cassidy - County Controller, Budget Administration/Larry Borland - Administrator, Sheriff's Office)
8. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
9. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Item:
a. Monthly Budget Report - July 2015
Sales and Use Tax Report - June 2015
(Sherri Cassidy - Controller, Budget Administration)
11. Executive Session:
a. Executive Session pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b) and (e), regarding the following matters pertaining to Board of County Commissioners v. Hagen, Case No. 15CV30781:
1) Conference with the County Attorney’s Office for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions related to a litigation matter; and
2) determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations; developing strategy for negotiations; and instructing negotiators. (Cole Emmons - Senior Assistant County Attorney)
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.