Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, April 02, 2015 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda and Community Organization Reports.
7. Proclamation recognizing National Telecommunicators’ Week. (Amy Lathen - Vice Chair, Board of County Commissioners)
8. Proclamation Recognizing April 2015 National County Government Month. (Sallie Clark - Commissioner, Board of County Commissioners)
9. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Item:
a. BoCC Budget Report - January 2015 and Sales and Use Tax Report - January 2015. (Nicola Sapp - County Budget Officer, Budget Administration)
11. Executive Session.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430