Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Community Service Organization Reports.
7. Consent Calendar:
a. Application by Grace Gill, LLC, d/b/a Everyday, to transfer ownership of the existing 3.2% beer license (Everyday Store 5702) located at 906 Peterson Road. (Vicki Ratterree - Clerk to the Board Manager, Clerk & Recorder's Office)
b. Application by CST Metro LLC, d/b/a Diamond Shamrock Corner Store #1173, for change of manager of its 3.2% beer off premises liquor license located at 11769 E. Highway 24, El Paso County, CO. (Vicki Ratterree - Clerk to the Board Manager, Clerk & Recorder's Office)
8. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
9. Application by Shots, LLC, d/b/a Shots Tavern, to modify the premises of its tavern liquor license located at 1831-1833 Main Street. (Vicki Ratterree - Clerk to the Board Manager, Clerk & Recorder's Office)
10. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items.
12. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
13. Executive Session.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.