Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
7. Community Service Organization Reports.
8. Consent Calendar:
a. Issuance of two Ambulance Permits for American Medical Response. (Ted Sayer - ESA Business Analyst, Department of Public Works)
9. A joint resolution designating April 3-9, 2017 as National Public Health Week 2017. (Dan Martindale - Public Health Director, Department of Health and Environment)
10. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
11. Resolution to approve the Master Plan for Widefield Community Park. (Elaine Kleckner - Planning Manager, Community Services Department/Ross Williams - Park Planner, Community Services Department)
12. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items.
14. Executive Session.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.