Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Community Service Organization Reports.
7. Consent Calendar:
a. Resolution to recognize revenue and appropriate expenditures in the amount of $49,656 to the Public Works Department, Fleet Section's 2016 budget for future purchases of capital equipment. (Nicola Sapp - CFAO, Administration and Financial Services/Jim Reid - Executive Director, Department of Public Works)
8. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
9. Resolution to repeal Resolution 96-57, General-24 and to re-establish policies and procedures concerning El Paso County Citizen Volunteer Boards, Committees, Commissions, and Task Forces. (Nicola Sapp - CFAO, Administration and Financial Services)
10. Resolution to dissolve the Citizen Budget Oversight Committee and Citizen Outreach Group and re-establish the Citizen Outreach Group. (Nicola Sapp - CFAO, Administration and Financial Services)
11. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items.
13. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
14. Executive Session.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.