Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Community Service Organization Reports.
7. Consent Calendar:
a. Resolution to recognize revenue and appropriate expenditures in the amount of $16,560 from the State of Colorado, Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Division of Veterans Affairs, to the El Paso County Community Services Department, Veteran Services Division 2016 budget. (Nicola Sapp - CAFO, Administration and Financial Services /Carl McDaniel - Veteran Services Officer, Veteran Services)
b. Resolution to Issue an Ambulance Service License to Ellicott Fire Protection District. (Nicola Sapp - CAFO, Administration and Financial Services)
c. Issuance of an Ambulance Permit for Ellicott Fire Protection District. (Nicola Sapp - CAFO, Administration and Financial Services)
d. Issuance of an Ambulance Permit for Tri-Lakes Monument Fire Protection District. (Nicola Sapp - CAFO, Administration and Financial Services)
e. Issuance of Ambulance Permits for American Medical Response, Inc. (AMR). (Nicola Sapp - CAFO, Administration and Financial Services)
f. Issuance of an Ambulance Permit for Security Fire Protection District. (Nicola Sapp - CAFO, Administration and Financial Services)
8. Proclamation recognizing Engineers Week February 21-27, 2016. (Dennis Hisey - Vice Chair, Board of County Commissioners)
9. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
10. Resolution to approve a quit claim deed with the Town of Monument. (Tim Wolken - Executive Director, Community Services Department/Lori Seago - Senior Assistant County Attorney)
11. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items:
a. El Paso County Strategic Plan Update. (Tim Wolken - Executive Director, Community Services Department)
13. Executive Session.
14. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.