Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
7. Community Service Organization Reports.
8. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items:
a. Golden West Wind Energy Project (Project) update by representatives of Golden West Power Partners, LLC, a subsidiary of Nextera Energy Resources, LLC, and County staff. The Board of County Commissioners approved amendments to the Project on February 5, 2015. This update will include discussion of compliance with the following:
1. Wind and/or Solar Energy Generation Plan Overlay (WSEO) Zone District conditions; and
2. 1041 Permit conditions; and
3. Amended and Restated Development and Improvement Fee Agreement terms and conditions.
Discussion will specifically address status of any current impacts from the Project including, but not limited to, noise and infrasound, shadow flicker, and roads/traffic. (Amy Folsom - County Attorney/Craig Dossey - Executive Director, Planning and Community Development)
10. Executive Session.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.