Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
7. Community Service Organization Reports.
8. Consent Calendar:
a. Resolution authorizing disbursement of El Paso County Road Impact Fee funds in the total amount of $600,000. (Nicola Sapp - CFAO, Administration and Financial Services)
b. Contracts and Procurement 2017 Regular Items: (Eileen Gonzales - Contracts and Procurement Manager)
1. Software License Agreements and purchase orders to Global Software and Reports Now for the financial data reporting software/application for Administration and Financial Services at a total cost of $153,110.00 (RFP No.:17-015).
9. Proclamation recognizing Waldo Canyon Fire 5th Anniversary. (Darryl Glenn - President, Board of County Commissioners)
10. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
11. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items.
13. Executive Session.
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.