Board of County Commissioners (“BOCC”) Meeting
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:00 AM
Centennial Hall Auditorium
200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
3. Staff Emergency Items.
4. Changes/Postponements/Notice of Next Meeting.
5. Comments by Elected Officials and Commissioner Liaison Report(s).
6. Public comment on items not scheduled on the agenda.
7. Community Service Organization Reports.
8. Consent Calendar:
a. Request to approve the June 08, 2017 minutes. (Vicki Ratterree – Clerk to the Board Manager, Clerk and Recorder's Office)
b. Contracts and Procurement 2017 Regular Items: (Eileen Gonzales - Contracts and Procurement Manager)
1. Award of a Purchase Order to Cisco network equipment reseller Venture Technologies for equipment and services for network infrastructure and wireless access upgrades for the Judicial complex for the Information Technology Department. This project is in coordination with the District Attorney’s office, State Courts, and Public Defender. Purchase order amount is not to exceed $295,732.11. (State Enterprise Agreement Contract CMS Routing # 94915)
2. Approval of a Purchase Order to Riverside Technologies for 692 Hewlett Packard desktop computers for the 2017 computer replacement program for the Information Technology Department for a not-to-exceed cost of $404,695.44. (State of Colorado Price Agreement 2016-0000-0000-0000-0142/NASPO)
3. Award of a Services Contract and Purchase Order to Ideavise, Inc. for the Public Website Implementation project, which provides for Website Design, User Experience, Information Architecture and Implementation (SYSTEM) consulting services, for the Information Technologies Department. Award amount is not to exceed $135,000.00. (Contract #17-040)
9. Called-Up Consent Calendar.
10. Hearing on the application by Dillon Companies, Inc., d/b/a King Soopers #134, for a 3.2% Off Premises liquor license for premises located at 7915 Constitution Avenue, El Paso County. (Vicki Ratterree - Clerk to the Board Manager, Clerk and Recorder's Office)
11. Department and Committee Reports/Non Action Items.
13. Executive Session
WHEN: Immediately following the BOCC meeting.
WHERE: Centennial Hall Auditorium, 200 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado
AGENDA: Employee Benefits
PRESENTERS: Renee Mabe
BOCC meeting agendas, backup materials and meeting results as well as archived agendas and audio recordings are available free of charge on the County's website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp. Backup materials for agenda items may be publicly viewed in the Reader’s file located in the Office of the BOCC.
Audio recordings of Non-Action Public Meetings (Work Sessions, etc.) are also available free of charge on the County’s website at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/bocc/agenda.asp.
The live audio/video may be accessed at http://bcc2.elpasoco.com/Audio/default.asp.
The BOCC may recess for lunch if consideration of agenda items extends beyond the morning session. A time to reconvene and complete discussion of the scheduled items will be announced.
Audio and audio/video copies of the record may be purchased by contacting the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (719) 520-6430.